BioStor T2 Range
The T2 has been specifically designed for the external storage of wood pellets on domestic and commercial projects. The 45° cone and smooth internal cylindrical silo walls provide excellent mass flow for EN Plus grade wood pellets whilst the low profile design lends itself ideally to sites where height restrictions are imposed.
The T2 is available in 3 Models designed to take pneumatically blown in loads of either 3, 4 or 5 Tonnes dependent upon your requirements.
For a straight forward storage solution, the main body of the silo comes ready assembled with only short lower leg extensions kit to be fit onsite.
Find out more about the BioStor T2 Range
Request further information
Request further information
- j Low profile design ensures that the T2 complies with planning requirements
- j Three models available with Volumes from 7.6mᵌ
- j For long life, T2 are manufactured in Galvanised or choice of 3 Plasteel™ finishes. Plasteel colours can be selected to match your buildings, fit in with the surroundings or to comply with the requirements of the local planning authority
- j The 45° Cone and smooth internal walls provide excellent mass flow for EN Plus grade wood pellets
- j The external filler pipe is supplied with Storz or Cam-Lock couplings for electrical bonding
- j Wood pellet handling can potentially create dust therefore all equipment utilised in these systems have been designed with the flexibility to comply with ATEX and DSEAR guidelines if required. We offer guidance about the inclusion of explosion panels for you to make an informed decision
- j Fixing kit and full assembly instructions for final onsite assembly of lower leg kit
- j The volume of the silo never alters from manufacturer to manufacturer, however, please bear in mind product densities, feed aeration and fill characteristics affect the amount of pellets your silo will hold. The T2 Range capacities have been tried and tested to provide you with reliable load size recommendations.
- j Discharge height of 500mm suitable for use with our range of Rotaflex Centreless Augers or Extraction Augers to connect to Vacuum system
"I wish to thank you and the team for your immense effort in helping me and my customer to deliver the Silo in such a short period of time.
It is greatly appreciated and the whole project was run with complete and total professionalism from start to finish.
Very rarely do companies make working together so easy, but you guys were a genuine joy to trade with."Ian King - Branch Manager, Pipe and Climate Center
"It was a pleasure working with Ian and the Team at Collinsons Plc, they were professional and helpful throughout the project.
I appreciated the support I received for both technical and also delivery, they provided a quick response and professional approach to all my enquiries. I would be happy to work with the team at Collinson for any future projects."Ian Halford - Prefabricated System Manager, BAXI
"Having decided to install a Biomass Boiler we needed a storage and feeding system for the wood pellets. Collinson provided us with all the technical and safety information and have been very helpful throughout the installation process. We were on a large learning process throughout and the advice from Collinson has been invaluable. We would highly recommend Collinson Silos."Denise Griffiths, Project Co-ordinator, C&C Supplies
Step 1 - Contact Collinson
If you require a silo or material handling system then give our friendly biomass specialists a call. Very often following a chat we are able to prepare a budget quotation. There's no sales waffle, just dedicated and knowledgeable advice
Step 2 - Arrange a site visit
As projects progress you may require a site visit, a Biomass Specialist will arrange a visit to establish your exact requirements and undertake a site survey, following on from this we can then prepare a formal quotation
Step 3 - Collinson Proposal
If you are happy with our proposal and wish to proceed with an order, we will confirm the specification, clarifying any optional considerations such as colour, explosion panels. T2’s require final assembly of leg kit on site, choose whether you wish to organise a haulier to collect or use our appointed haulier
Step 4 - Orders
Our Customer Service Team will process your order, sending the necessary paperwork for checking together with important reference information including; base size guidelines, explosion relief, health and safety info for you to read prior to delivery
Step 5 - Build and Delivery
Whilst we build your silo, it's your responsibility to lay the concrete base to the guidelines in the silo product file. Our logistics manager will liaise with you, and the third party if required, to arrange a convenient delivery date / collection date
Step 6 – On site assembly
Final assembly of the lower leg kits is the responsibility of the customer on site. Step by step instructions are provided, but if you need any further advice we are always happy to help over the phone
Step 7 - Spares and Repairs
Throughout the life of your silo should you require any additional parts or spares our parts department is open Monday to Friday, alternatively order through the eStore 24/7
After a long, long life Collinson Silos are 100% recyclable
All our Silos are manufactured from Galvanised steel, so after a long, long life, you have our assurance that your silo can be 100% recycled, helping to reduce landfill and save our environment.