Become a part of the Collinson Family
As we continue to grow we need great people who share our commitment and passion to help us deliver market leading products and services in a safe and sustainable manner.
Operating in Agriculture, Construction and Renewables, Collinson provide opportunities in a range of roles, from manufacturing to global sales.
Current vacancies are listed below, if you would like to register your details for any future opportunities please submit your CV or complete our application form and we will keep your application on file.
Spare Parts - Administrator
We are looking for a spare parts administrator to join our Agricultural Services team.
Successful candidates will:
- Process orders for spares and parts
- Assist with spare and parts invoicing
- Organise of deliveries via courier & post
- Be responsible for chasing up and locating any missing or delayed consignments
- Deal with account / invoice queries over the telephone & via email
- Carry out administrative duties to assist the Agricultural Sales and Service teams
- Take orders via telephone, email and web estore
Circa 21k - 23k dependent upon experience
General Operative – Final Assembly
Job DescriptionSuccessful candidates will:
- Read the Silo Assembly build planner to gain an understanding of parts required within the set time scales
- Ensure efficient manufacture of all assembly parts in line with business needs.
- Have an awareness of the identification systems for all parts and components
- Ensure buffer stock levels are maintained at all time
- Ensure all parts are delivered or collected on completion
- Responsible for keeping the work area clean and tidy at all times
- Responsible for all Health & Safety requirements within the department being aware of all hazards and reporting any issues to your Line Managers
Construction Site Operative
Job DescriptionOur construction team are looking for a site operative to join the team, working on sites around the UK, on some exciting new sports facility projects we have in the planner for 2018Successful candidates will:
- Travel to construction sites throughout the UK to carry out the build of our steel superstructures, within a safe work culture, as part of a team and to the requirements of the client
- Be required to work away from home for the duration of the project, staying locally to the site returning home at weekends.
- Work and communicate as part of a team and ensure compliance with project policies and procedures
- Maintain a high level of work standards and productivity
- Maintain a high level of working safely
- Be expected to work in Collinson factory during possible periods of reduced work in the construction sector
- Report any issues / problems to the Site Supervisor
DBS clearance will be required
Circa’ £10 per hour + overtime + overnight allowance
Gantry Trainee – Silo Assembly
Successful candidates will:
- Observe and learn the silo assembly process with the Gantry Leader
- Assemble silos using hand tools, riveters and hand air tools in line with the Company Health & Safety policy
- Work with the Silo Assembly team as a whole to assist where required
- Complete Mandatory Safety Modules required by the role within the first 3 months
- Demonstrate a progression in skill ready for review in the first three months
- Successfully complete the probationary period demonstrating reliability, capability, teamwork, professional conduct and attitude
Circa £18k per annum
Junior Structural FEA Engineer
Successfull candidates will:
- Be responsible for structural designing, development, and testing of finite element models designed for engineering construction products conforming to BE EN 1090 and Silos to relevant Eurocodes.
- Be responsible for verifying the structured models and validating its representation of structural behavior, working alongside an external Structural Engineering Consultancy for final sign off of Design Reports.
- Determine the internal stress and extract interface load of the models, especially near the structural joints.
- Monitor other engineering activities and provide technical solutions based on analysis results for developing an optimal design.