Become a part of the Collinson Family
As we continue to grow we need great people who share our commitment and passion to help us deliver market leading products and services in a safe and sustainable manner.
Operating in Agriculture, Construction and Renewables, Collinson provide opportunities in a range of roles, from manufacturing to global sales.
Current vacancies are listed below, if you would like to register your details for any future opportunities please submit your CV or complete our application form and we will keep your application on file.
Silo Assembly Trainee
Our manufacturing team are looking for an enthusiastic person to join the silo assembly team, experience isn’t necessary as full training will be given.
An excellent entry opportunity and key to our manufacturing process, training and experience in this role often opens access to different career opportunities as and when they arise within Collinson plc.
Successful candidates will:
- Observe and learn the silo assembly process with the Gantry Leader
- Assemble silos using hand tools, riveters and hand air tools in line with the Company Health & Safety policy.
- Work with the Silo Assembly team as a whole to assist where required
- Complete Mandatory Safety Modules required by the role within the first 3 months
- Demonstrate a progression in skill ready for review in the first three months
- Successfully complete the probationary period demonstrating reliability, capability, teamwork, professional conduct and attitude.
Architectural Technician / Technologist
Our Construction Design Team are looking for a motivated, team player to join the busy department.
Successful candidates will:
• Work as part of a manufacturing and construction design team
• Meet with clients and their agents to agree project briefs
• Act as lead designer on specified projects
• Act as Principal Designer in terms of CDM2015 on specified projects
• Responsible for design-stage risk assessments
• Produce stages RIBA / BIM stages 0-7 drawings, specs and schedules
• Comply with and administer the adopted document control system
• Provide general technical support to the sales and projects teams
• Administer planning and building regulations applications
• Produce detailed crane lift plans (training provided)
• Liaise with LPAs, statutory undertakers and external consultants
- Assist with the day to day work load of the welding bay
- Assist welding up parts ready for galvanizing
- Assist TL and Factory Manager to monitor and Maintain levels of stock
- Assist with ordering materials on time to provide a continuous uninterrupted supply
- Become familiar with all components, being able to order and produce all items / components in absence of the Team Leader
- Implement an identification system for all parts and components